Pay Rent and Submit Maintenance Requests Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent and submit maintenance requests online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Once you've signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
- Submit Maintenance Requests
Common Maintenance Issues:Disposal stopped working
- Turn off the breaker to the disposal and place a pot or bucket under the disposal to catch any water. Disconnect the pvc pipe where the connecting joint is to remove the clog. After connecting the joint, push the reset button underneath the disposal and turn the breaker back on. Sometimes you may also need to put an allen wrench in the opening underneath the disposal to loosen the blades.
Sprinklers not coming on.
- If you have had a power outage recently, check your timer box to see if the times are not corresponding or if the clock needs to be reset.
Always check to see if breakers have flipped causing power loss before you contact office. Don't see your issue listed above? Submit a Maintenance Request through the Resident Portal above.